Nice activities list on Curacao
What to do in Curacao?
You will never be bored in Curaçao, there is always something to do! Are you done with lying on the beach and do you want to discover the adventurous side of Curaçao? Then read on quickly.
There are endless activities to do on Curaçao. For example, does diving sound like something to you? Curaçao is the perfect place for a diving course. Do you like looking for excitement on the water? Then go jet skiing or fly boarding at sea. Don't feel like spending money? Then just grab your snorkel and see what the underwater world of Curaçao has to offer!
Inspiration for activities on Curaçao
Here is a list of all kinds of fun activities and tours. These can be booked via Fun Curaçao.
- Water sports such as; jet skiing, fly boarding, SUPing, wake boarding etc…
- Boat trip to small Curaçao
- Shete boka national park
- Christoffelberg climb
- Quad/jeep/buggy tour
- Museum visits
- Wine tasting
- In bad weather: to the cinema
- Get a diving certificate
- Watamula cave
- Walk through Willemstad and Pietermaai
- Ostrich farm
- Caves of Hato
Where can I book tours and activities?
There are a lot of them via the Fun Curaçao platform book tours and activitiesThis is done safely through us as an intermediary. Do you want to book a cool tour but it is not on Fun Curacao? Let us know via the website!
Through this link you can book tours and activities and find more information.
There are many beautiful beaches, museums, nature reserves, etc. in Curaçao.
Here is a list of 5 nice places to visit during your holiday on Curaçao:
- Willemstad, discover this beautiful UNESCO world heritage city. Stroll through the beautiful colorful streets and admire the wall paintings that can be found throughout the city. And of course don't forget the pontoon bridge!
- Beach, next to the tourist beaches Mambo Beach and Jan Thiel there are countless others beautiful beaches, drive west and be surprised by all the beautiful little beaches there.
- Shete Boka national park, located along the northwest side of the island.
- Christoffelberg, climb it early in the morning so that you have a beautiful sunrise from the top of the mountain.
- Klein Curaçao, here the water is even bluer and the beach even whiter, if you suffer from seasickness this trip may not be for you.
When it rains there are also plenty of activities to do on Curaçao.
Below is a list for inspiration!
Curaçao is a good place for diving. There are numerous diving schools on the island and a beautiful underwater world to discover. Also nice to have one here take a diving course and get your padi!
There are many beautiful beaches on Curaçao. You have 2 tourist commercial beaches; Jan Thiel and Mambo beach. There are also many beautiful hidden beaches. Click here for an overview of all beaches on Curaçao, you can filter your beach preferences here!
Need a BBQ or snorkel set for the beach? Click here for the rental options.